Boles Holmes White: Representing witnesses in a wide variety of cases.
If you are a witness to a crime, have received a grand jury subpoena, are being interrogated by police, or believe that you may be called to testify, an accomplished legal team can help protect your rights and answer your concerns. If you have any of the following questions, the experienced lawyers and legal professionals at Boles Holmes White can offer you witness representation:
- Can I refuse to appear before the jury or court?
- Do I have to cooperate in the investigation?
- How can I avoid incriminating myself?
- I am being harassed by FBI or other law enforcement officers. What can I do?
- I was a witness but now I am being charged with a crime. What should I do?
- If the grand jury asks for documents, do I have a legal right to withhold any of them?
- If I do testify, how can I secure immunity from prosecution?
- Will I be protected from retribution?
These are just a few of the questions you may have as a witness. You have the right to answers. And you do not have to face the investigation, interrogation, or trial alone.
If you have been called upon as a witness in any criminal case, Grand Jury Proceedings, or any federal investigation, we can defend your rights and offer you crucial legal advice.
We are accomplished in all areas of witness representation and particularly well suited for cases involving Bribery, Public Corruption, Federal Program Fraud, RICO, and other federal crimes. Whatever complexities your case may involve, we can defend your rights anywhere in the nation. Contact Boles Holmes White.
Protect yourself if you are called on as a witness by the police, prosecutors or grand jury.
As a witness, you may need legal representation because you have not been accused of a crime . . . yet.
Anxious and overly aggressive law enforcement officers can investigate witnesses and, often, find a way to charge them with a crime. With accomplished defense attorneys on your side, you can reduce this risk. Police, the FBI, and other law enforcement officials may try to bully you into acting against your best interests. Your rights must be defended by an aggressive witness representation lawyer who has the vast resources of a nationally recognized law firm on their side. Contact Boles Holmes White to get the legal protection you may need.