Boles Holmes White: Serving Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida and across the U.S.
Insurance fraud can take many forms. Our insurance fraud attorneys have experience providing representation in the following situations:
- Arson to claim on a fire policy
- Fraudulent billing by physician to collect from health insurer
- Overbilling by home health provider
- Falsifying records by pharmacist collecting from insurer
- Medical device supplier accused of supplying unnecessary equipment
- Murder or faking a death to claim on life insurance
- Falsifying claims from an auto accident
- Lying on claims to FEMA from a natural disaster
Our law firm has an impeccable reputation in high stakes white-collar criminal defense. We have extensive experience in Medicare, Medicaid and private insurer fraud allegations and have successfully represented the accused in both state and federal court. As a result of our successes, attorneys with Boles Holmes White have received national attention. With this attention, we’ve been granted the opportunity to represent those accused of insurance fraud across the country, from Florida to Michigan, and from Pennsylvania to Alaska. Based upon our long history with such highly complex cases and our record of success defending clients against insurance fraud charges, our skilled white collar criminal defense attorneys have the focus, determination, and—most importantly—vital experience to defend you against accusations of insurance fraud.
Vast experience with insurance fraud and federal financial crimes.
Our experience with insurance fraud cases is supplemented by our long history working within the complex and high stakes area of white collar criminal defense. Our areas of practice include other crimes related to fraud: Bankruptcy Fraud, Health Care Fraud, Securities Fraud, Wire Fraud, and a host of other financial crimes. If you face investigation or prosecution for insurance fraud, Boles Holmes White will offer an exceptional defense by an esteemed law firm.
Accused of workers compensation fraud, Medicare, Medicaid, or other health care fraud?
Investigations and accusations of fraud may be an attempt to keep your benefits. You should not face these fraud charges and insurance investigations without experienced and knowledgeable attorneys at your side. Contact Boles Holmes White if you have any of the following concerns:
- I am a doctor charged with insurance fraud. Will I lose my medical license?
- I have been convicted of auto insurance fraud. Can an attorney still help me?
- I live in Jacksonville and have been charged with life insurance fraud. Are state laws in Florida different from other states?
- My Oxford employer has a workers’ compensation policy from an Atlanta based company and they are accusing me of fraud. Do I need a lawyer from Mississippi or Georgia?
You may have these and many other questions if you are facing charges of life insurance fraud, workers compensation fraud, auto insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, or other types of fraud. The aggressive and experienced insurance fraud attorneys at Boles Holmes White will answer your concerns and rigorously defend your rights.